Thursday 18 November 2010

Moving along


Yesterday was relatively successful. Moving forward with the kitchen (hotte man coming friday am! and meeting with kitchen guy next week), bought new Dyson vacuum cleaner, fun fun.

Stocked up on beer and wine, in preparation for xmas. Need to think what I can get for the chalet that i can take up now - carrying a frozen turkey up across the snow is no joke. Oh and kids, we are doing xmas at the chalet this year, do not be surprised!!!!

Still buying xmas decorations, after all these years, but they are so tempting :)

This photo is from November last year, looking after two little yorkies for a friend. Memories.

Oh, and my dad called last night to let me know he is in hospital. As normal we had a weird conversation, but I think he is ok, you never know. It is his 81st birthday next Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. Wine and beer!? Chimay? James misses Chimay, we must have chimay! :P

    I am ready for x-mas in the mountains, been planning all sorts of warm clothes to bring back with me so i can be cozy in mountain winterness. :)

    Decorations!! I am thinking of getting some pinks and green/turquoise decorations for durham. already have golds. Can't wait for decorating!!! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete