Sunday 17 October 2010

Snow?

Yes, here I am sitting in the chalet looking at the snow laden trees outside. Yesterday it did not stop snowing, gentle drizzle all day and its only October. Break out the fondue and tartiflette!!!!

We have a new dishwasher, and it works. We had brought up our old one from geneva, but it went schizo on us. Firstly it would fill up and not drain, then a week later it would drain but not fill up. Very strange. The new one is a very similar design, which is a help as I don't need to retrain people how to use it. You know the people I mean, the ones who claim they don't know how to load the dishwasher, so leave dirty plates etc on the side by it. Pff!

It is time for changing bedclothes on the chalet beds, ready for the new ski season, tis fun but back breaking. And I have discovered that the bunk beds will come apart into single beds. This is a definite plus for me. I will seriously have to plan the rooms now. :D

More soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment