Monday 29 March 2010

Long time no blog...:(

My last update was the day before my older two children came home from uni. I am uber happy to see them again, esp as son did not have any luggage to mislay this time (why he brought so many clothes home, and a towel, last time is anybody's guess, he only gets through one pair of jeans, couple of boxers and a t shirt a week).
in the week and a half since my last blog i have:

- been to work for three days, i dont work wednesdays and took friday off
- dragged boy to hairdressers and left him there, always frightening as living in geneva you have to tell them what you want in french, and he never knows what he wants, hehe.
- visited the IB art vernissage at school, not as good as previous years, one or two good pieces but otherwise no depth.
- went to the mountains, 15cm at least of fresh snow, but too heavy to ski in for me, walked up to the restaurant for lunch in hot spring sunshine, walked down in a snowstorm.
- contracted sore throat from youngest child, or could blame snowstorm!!
- am now looking after dog for a friend, she is adorable, dog not friend, although friend is sweet too.

I am now on a mission, as my husband has given the go ahead for a new kitchen. I need to get my head round what i want, with many little voices in my head. Saw two very different but very tempting styles today, am now confused, and tempted to curl up as i often do when confronted by tough decisions, but no, will force myself to battle on and conquer the kitchen demon. A bit too dramatic, but you get what i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment